19 August 2004

facts of bendyland

think im gonna die because i lived

inkwell black cross side lot grass
crab grass
angel ankle pokes if i were in my mind
a light across a parking lot
where people come and go
the polished has its pull
the way most shopping centers do
inkwell black and streetlamps

through the front no matter
inside so bright i cant bear it
cant stand romance outside of me
and exhibition
all this hustle all this panic all will be attained
someday nothing and holocaust dust

i love the light that never hurts to look at
my night light
bloom the bendyland park slide
consequence of cotton candy
watermelon whirl

my dreams are disobeying me
bless the idle beside bendy
frozen-season tresspass where
ive seen this mess before

cruel excuses still echo
as i stand aloof in swimming pool blue
hanging from the heights
see the flat place of my week
i see all before i slip
and consider my existence
i regret my self awareness
if i had known i would have never slid

see the blue
i am not here
a guy named ray
became the sky

so long my once sunhigh home
and ocean city occupants
where corporate towers cut the sun in half
and all those people in that landing airplane
will see their friends and family after sunset

kiddie friends i bear in my untidy mind
i know i met you earlier today
when i leave this glassy landscape i have seen
im gonna miss you all the time
but paradise awaits

fondue fork wounds through today into my coffin
only the passive can survive
a facedown girl your age
last seen walking lonely
blue jeans and a sweater

paused atop the slide
i saw a million dots of light
one for every person out there sometimes two
before i slid i stopped and got this feeling
it has been revealed to me

this cant be
overpass over my house over my head
sung things
tinkly music higher than my senses
encouraged many fuzzy faces
succumbing to this age of alienation

cherry in the air synthetic berry
finish your breath your sad goodbye finish
soft stop at the base of the blinking slide
here's to you who never had to think past good or bad
do gods work , popcorn man
teach the kids the facts of bendyland

this mouse dystopia