05 June 2005

im the next dead fish

tires screech scatter
off-road
rocking left to right
across rocks
im in the trunk ! oh no !
remember the fish ?
in a shopping stall on ice
he pointed steering
three ring fingers
the next dead fish ! thats me !

stuck with the tab
landed in a gouge
a wheel mark
soda can and table
rotting picnic wood
outdoor tommorrows
hikers poking leaves
tomorrows campers
prodding masses
hand-carved walking sticks
circling above
the most wise
so woefully
across the long grass
disastrously  
near family rental cabins
repeating hallway paper
floral sheets
laundry soap
catching in the breeze
tattered plastic bags
ripped to shreds
waving from the trees
thats whats written

lock my jaw
my porcelain teeth
cracking
never let them see you weak

we are mobile
bowling over every pothole
blood all over
i could live through anything
and bite though anything
and make a scene
even off the gravel path
theyre already out here !
everywhere around us
flying overhead
tapping on the glass

your mistake
you brought me
back to mine
my resting place
my open grave
you bound my legs and wrists
and took me back to my escape
and what you plan to take
cast your aspersions
they land outside of mine
will or wont i get away
oh no !
i will lament
amidst my undivided time
impending
i will grieve during the long sleep

the shades of restraint
in unfailing darkness
im alive and poised
looking to be blinded
any second
even deeper inside
holy oil for the wicked
the ego animal
sent me up
took me down
set me up
brought me to the woods

my final wish
may he learn his lesson
and forever in a mirror
see the scars i mark with teeth

this mouse dystopia