19 October 2004

lay here

lifes last midnight
im melting inside
and now the snow
on the ground at the park
and past apartment buildings
this place used to be the farthest line

lay here
i hear commanded

coat plastic squeak against the drifts
sky brooding at my rest
predicted midwinter blizzards
orange streetlamp radiation
my day will be a year to you
just think i think
the clearest air against my cheeks
tingling my features
tempretures i gladly last on playgrounds
i wished for a little window
glowing hood of cloud
blind tires screech and cursing
corroded chainlink gate
i dont look for sins
in the parking lot where satan lurks
please let me wonder gullibly
i only see the spheric screen
and strands of dancing DNA
waving in the wind
in celebration of the air
a happy thought to have
to last until i fall and fall and fall asleep

close your eyes and see real stars

this mouse dystopia